SCHILDWACHTER INSTALLS & REPAIRS HEATING EQUIPMENT THAT PROVIDES COMFORT & SECURITY FOR NEW YORK FAMILIES
Working with all the top names in the industry, our factory-trained technicians are experts in the field. They pride themselves on installing the product correctly the first time, making sure the equipment is running right for your comfort and convenience. We stand behind our work and our products to ensure your satisfaction at all times.
The right equipment installed the right way — that's the Schildwachter advantage. Simply contact us to find out which product is right for your needs.
Check below for a sampling of our state-of-the-art product line.
V8 Series - Reliable Oil-fired hot water or steam home heating
Burnham is dedicated to leading the hydronics heating industry through product development and design. With proven dependability and the broadest product line, Burnham is the one company you can depend on to supply your complete heating systems that may consist of the following:
- Electronic Controls
Burnham supplies electronic controls to meet the needs of your entire home heating and domestic hot water systems. The addition of electronic controls, such as multiple zone, indirect water heater, night set-back and system monitoring, assures your comfort and system efficiency.
- Indirect Hot Water Heating
For domestic hot water, the AllianceTM indirect water heater is the perfect companion to a Burnham boiler. It provides the volume of hot water needed for today's modern lifestyle more quickly and efficiently than electric or direct-fired water heaters. Since it uses the same heat source as your home heating system, it's also an economical alternative.
- Radiant Heating and Cast Iron Heat Distributors
With growing interest in radiant floor heating, Burnham is committed to providing not only premium PEX pipe and hardware designed specifically for radiant floor heating, but also design assistance and technical support.
Burnham also offers cast iron low profile Baseray® baseboard and modern cast iron radiators suitable for any application. Both types of heat distributors are designed for water or steam installation and may be painted to match any decor.
Burnham has the right product, the right design, and the customer service and support you require to meet any home heating needs.
SMITH (COMMERCIAL BOILERS)
Smith cast iron commercial boilers are the boiler of choice in institutions such as schools, universities, post offices, military bases, government buildings as well as churches and apartment buildings, where reliability, operating efficiency and longevity are essential.
- Available "factory packaged" ready for start-up or "knocked down" for field assembly
- Available for hot water and steam heating systems fired with oil, gas or both throughout our entire product range
- Rugged reliability, operating efficiencies and longevity
- The company maintains extensive research, development and testing facilities
- High efficiency - AFUE's above 86 percent
- Three pass boiler design
- Thermostream design eliminates thermal shock
- Flexible, Corrosion resistant GL-180M cast iron
HOB Series, High Boy Multi-Position Oil-Fired Furnace Engineered for Home Heating, Comfort and Efficiency. Built to Last.
- Uses only the best components for reliability and fuel efficiency.
- Low profile and multi-position design is ideal for easy installation.
- Built with 100 percent welded heavy-duty single pass heat exchanger.
- Accommodates extra-large filters.
- Lifetime heat exchanger warranty.
CARLIN COMBUSTION TECHNOLOGY, INC.
Elite EZ 1, 2 & 3 Residential Oil Burner
- Uses state-of-the-art technology.
- User Friendly.
- Uses standard parts.
- Beckett residential burners are easy to install and to service, engineered to provide years of reliable service, and backed by solid technical support.
Considered North America's most advanced oil burner, the Riello 40 Series is a product of years of engineering excellence.
- Riello burners deliver low energy consumption and quiet, worry-free performance
- Riello has been at the forefront of burner technology since its first line was introduced in 1920
- No other burner offers Riello's combination of fuel efficiency, reliability and ease of maintenance
- Lifetime protection plan
- New extra large high output cupronickel heat exchanger
- Full line of 7 different models and sizes
Honeywell's VisionPRO® 8000 is effortless to use. Its intuitive logic and menu-driven programming respond to your choices and schedule for optimal comfort and savings of up to 33 percent on annual heating and cooling costs. VisionPRO offers you top-of-the-line features like touchscreen interaction, a real-time clock and a large, easy-to-read backlit display.
- Menu-driven programming: Effortless set-up; program each day separately with no need to copy multiple days; all programming can be done on one screen.
- Easy to read and use.
- Precise comfort control; maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- The HeatManager™ fuel customizer is the newest advance in boiler controls for residential boilers.
- It works with any fuel, and improves hot water Home heating systems.
TEKMAR OUTDOOR RESET HOT WATER PRIORITY CONTROL
The Tekmar Outdoor Reset Control adjusts your heating system water temperature according to the outdoor temperature - working alongside your boiler and thermostat to give you the heat output your home actually needs.
- Your boiler will make hotter water when it's 10 degrees outside than when it's 40 degrees
- You'll realize energy savings of up to 30 percent with this ingenious wireless device
Get a Programmable Thermostat ... Stat!
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, you can save as much as 10 percent a year on your heating and cooling bills by simply turning the thermostat back 7° to 10° for 8 hours. And you don't even have to remember to do so - it can be done automatically without sacrificing comfort by installing a programmable thermostat.
Using a programmable thermostat - also called an automatic setback, day/night or clock thermostat - you can adjust the times you turn on the heating or air-conditioning according to a pre-set schedule. As a result, the equipment doesn't operate as much when you're asleep or when the house or part of the house is not occupied.
Programmable thermostats can store and repeat multiple daily settings (six or more temperature settings a day) that you can manually override without affecting the rest of the daily or weekly program.
TIP: When shopping for a programmable thermostat, it's important to look for the ENERGY STAR®. ENERGY STAR® is a government-backed program helping businesses and individuals protect the environment through superior energy efficiency.