BIOHEAT FUEL IS GOOD NEWS FOR HOMEOWNERS IN WESTCHESTER, MANHATTAN, QUEENS AND THE BRONX
Schildwachter's Bioheat® Fuel is biodiesel blended with more heating oil.
- A cleaner-burning heating oil
- An environmentally-friendly heating oil
- A domestically-grown heating oil
It's all here now, in one exciting new product from Schildwachter!
It's called Bioheat® fuel, and it is clearly the next generation in heating oil. Bioheat® fuel is made of low-sulfur heating oil and domestically grown soybean oil, blended to strict specifications at our plant in The Bronx.
Bioheat® fuel outperforms regular heating oil in several important ways.
- Bioheat® fuel is a cleaner burning fuel, resulting in better efficiency and reducing the need for service calls, whether your burner is a newer model or not. This has been proven through years of field testing in homes right here in New York.
- Since Bioheat® fuel is made of soybean oil, its combustion releases dramatically lower levels of carbon and other harmful gases into the environment, versus regular heating oil.
- Soybean oil is an ample, renewable source of energy grown on farms across America. Its use in Bioheat® fuel reduces our dependence on foreign oil, and helps keep oil prices down by lowering demand.
Schildwachter has always believed that the use of soybean oil and other renewable energy sources are an important step forward for our environment, our economy, our industry and our customers. The problem was, until the use of soybean oil became widespread enough, the high cost of producing it in small amounts had made the idea of BioFuel too expensive for us to bring to market.
If you would be interested in receiving our premium Bioheat® fuel at a small extra charge or would like to find out more about this eco-friendly fuel alternative, please contact our Customer Relations department now at 1-800-NICE-N-HOT (1-800-642-3646). And please pass the word along to your family, friends and neighbors, too!
The future of heating oil is here ...now!!!
For further information, click here to contact us.